Personal Care in Lakeland, Florida
If more assistance with daily activities is needed, our Personal Care lifestyle at Grand Villa of Lakeland, centrally located between Orlando and Tampa, may be your best choice. Our Personal Care lifestyle includes all the services of assisted senior living plus additional help with bathing, hygiene, dressing, incontinence, personal reminders, and escorts to meals and activities. Our goal is to provide watchful supervision while always respecting a resident’s privacy and dignity.
Personal laundry, linen, and terry change, daily light housekeeping and weekly full-service housekeeping are included in our Personal Care lifestyle. We work with residents and their families to determine the right frequency and amount of help.
Standard Personal Care Services
- 24-hour staffing
- Nurse on staff
- State of the art Medication Management Program
- Arrangements for local medical appointments
- Bathing, hygiene, and dressing assistance
- Daily bed making and trash removal
- Daily and weekly housekeeping
- Linen, terry, and personal items laundered
- Daily activities and social programs
- Morning and evening assistance
- Personal reminders
- Prescription ordering and delivery
- Scheduled transportation to local medical appointments, shopping, banking, and planned group social outings
- Staff escort to meals and activities as needed
- Three meals daily with assistance, includes selective menu, special diets, and daily snacks
Additional lifestyle options are available to meet every resident’s individual needs. All-inclusive monthly rates are determined by pre-admission assessment, lifestyle and level of care choice, and apartment layout.
Contact us for additional information about our Personal Care services.